Sunday, November 27, 2011

The "F- Word"... Food

Your going to notice that my first few Blog posts will be dishes that I found on different Blogs and Pinterest.com because my favorite word is of course the "F- Word"... FOOD!
 I'm not a vegetarian but this Black Bean Vegetarian Chili looked amazing and easy to make! You'll begin to see when I'm posting that it's going to be of things that are not only quick and easy to make but affordable too! I followed the directions to a T and then at the end added some of my favorite fixins' like cilantro and sour cream. This meal made enough for dinner that night and then lunch and dinner the next day! And trust me, you will NOT get sick of it. Even the husbands that are "meat men" will enjoy this dish. The top image is from the website and then the bottom image is straight from my kitchen(excuse the messy dish). I've worked in the restaurant business and should know better than to serve a dish with food on the rim(shame,shame). This is the perfect rainy day dish and if you're feeding picky eaters just switch up the veges with something you know will be a hit with everyone and this would be even better served in a bread bowl! And the best news is that it will last you for at least 3 meals and costs under $5! This is a "Definitely Do"  for sure! Here is the link for the recipe (Thank you MARTHA) http://www.marthastewart.com/341736/vegetarian-black-bean-chili?czone=food/dinner-tonight-center/dinner-tonight-main-courses


No comments:

Post a Comment