Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sneak Preview

Okay, so I couldn't help myself but to post something that I actually made this morning for breakfast from no other than Pinterest.com. I've seen a TON of pins on using a muffin/cupcake pan to make eggs and thought this is ingenuity at its best! It looked easy enough and I accomplished this masterpiece to your right this morning.  It was a HUGE hit, I might add, with both the kiddos, hubby and myself! Here is the recipe link that I used.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/scrambled-egg-muffins/detail.aspx

I also added some extras to spice it up a little bit. I topped it with some salsa, a dollop(love that word) of sour cream and a sprig of cilantro. It went from scrambled egg breakfast muffin to Sassy scrambled egg breakfast muffin in less than 2 minutes! And for something lighter than sour cream you can also use plain yogurt as a substitute. Who would have thought a muffin pan for eggs! It's great and I'll never scramble eggs the same way again!!!  This is a "Definitely Do" for you breakfast lovers!



No comments:

Post a Comment