Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good Things to Come

So of course being a new Blog we need to keep you coming back for more :-) Here are just a few of the many highlighted Pinterest DIY's we will be giving a try this month for a "Definitely Do" or "Definitely Don't" review. I'm really looking forward to trying out the "Calm Down Jar". Filled with all things fun like glitter, water, food coloring, and glitter glue it's designed to be a time out alternative for kids (and possibly adults too). Who doesn't need a few minutes of glitter in their life? I'm expecting magical things from the "Calm Down Jar" and possibly a "serenity now" moment for myself.



And before I get to the next one I'm just going to throw this out there, being completely honest, I am NOT a KNITTER. Unfortunately, not by choice only by lack of knitting talent. However, that is why this next crafty project is for the, like myself, no knitters who prefer to not look like a walking band- aid after fighting with your knitting needles. The No Knit Scarf! B-E-A-utiful! I absolutely love this idea and will be looking forward to making it. So skip the knit and go for knot!


And just one more to keep your interest growing... Make your own Puffy Paint! My kids love to paint and I love the beautiful artwork they create ALL over the house (sigh) and 90%  of the time they end up trying it for lunch too(double sigh)! And although most children's paint is non-toxic I love this idea because you can use food coloring or natural coloring agents like blueberry or raspberry juice reduction! I'm all about keeping it edible and non toxic!


There you have it, just a few of the favorite pinned DIY ideas that we will be doing then reviewing! (All links will be listed with each DIY idea once they are reviewed so you can also get the how to on these fun projects.)


No comments:

Post a Comment