Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Definitely Do" Top Three DIY Picks: Valentine's Day Printables

Everyone loves a free printable, especially when it comes to organizing our home, planning meals, and the top reason... holidays. So, today I am going to share with you my top three picks for Valentine's Day printables that you can print and share with the ones you love most. 

1.  I love you today because...



Creative Juice has some very cute printables that everyone will enjoy. I found this one via none other than Pinterest. The gals from this blog have different styles of this same printable plus so many other ones that will catch your eye, including school printables, as well!

My Tip: Print this out, put it in a frame and write dry erase love notes. Gift it on Valentine's Day for the ones you love and there you have it -- a gift that you can use every day after to show your love.






2. A hundred hearts...


I am a little biased with posting these printables because they were made by my cousin and we shared them right here on Didterest. They really are some of the cutest ones I've seen and the quotes are perfectly worded for expressing your love this Valentine's Day.


My Tip: You can turn these FIVE whimsical printables into love note cards and hide them in different places around the house for your loved one to find throughout the day. Don't forget to leave little clues on the back of each one to lead them to the next.


3. Circular Printables


I found these and immediately fell in love with them. Anything but Perfect shared these adorable circular printables and are perfect for jars or bags of candy, note card making, cupcake toppers, and all of these ideas and more which you can find on Angela's blog.

My Tip: On the back of each circular printable write or type up a little note with the date on the back. The one you give them too can scrap book them or just save them as a memory from their favorite Valentine's Day EVER!








I hope you all enjoyed these whimiscal, creative, fun, loving, and inspiring Valentine's Day printables. If you print any be sure to leave a comment showing our creators some love! I also enjoy seeing designs you have created and would love to share them on the blog. Just send me an email with your design to didterest@gmail.com.

"Now get out there and make something beautiful and from the heart"


No comments:

Post a Comment