Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweet Valentine's Day Printables

My cousin, Amy, is amazingly creative and recently emailed me some whimsical and love inspired Valentine's Day printables that she made just for you. I was so honored when she shared them with me to post on the blog and know you will love them just as much as I did! Be sure to give her a big shout out with some love by leaving a comment about them on the blog.


Print this one! A bell is no bell...

Print this one! A hundred hearts...

Print this one! Kisses are...

Print this one! Grow old with me

Print this one! Love...


Wasn't that easy? All you had to do was click print and put them in a picture frame, scrap book, collage, or whatever it may be that you are creating for your special someone. Ta-Da, your Valentine's Day gift from the heart is ready to go. Thank you again, Amy, for sharing these fun and inspiring printables with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment