Saturday, January 21, 2012

"Definitely Don't" Top Three Don't Even Think About Its

It has come to that time of the week again, the time where I can vent my Pinterest.com frustrations and you all get to view it. With no further ado, here we go.

1. Soft Balls or  Shoe Soles


I'm going to be honest when I say this... when I first saw this pin, I mean very first glance, I thought it was soles to a pair of shoes. Of course the picture was a smaller size than shown here, I was just really so confused.  Thank goodness for captions and zoom. Maybe it's because I was never a sports buff, yes I've seen a baseball before but never like this. I'm not really even sure what it's supposed to represent, maybe someone reading this does and can explain. But for now, it's a don't.



NeXt

2. Where's The Sweater


Yes, so your dog is so cute sitting there in the grass posing for his photo op but unless you have knit him a sweater and your sharing a "how to", we really don't need to see him.

NeXt

3. Eaters


And we wonder why our children have nightmares. Titled "Pajama Eaters" these "eaters" have a zipper across their mouths for the kids to stuff their pj's in. Cute idea, bad execution.


With that being said...


"Now get out there and make something beautiful and from the heart"




No comments:

Post a Comment